Thursday, February 23, 2012

Moving

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. We have had the crazies of packing and moving. I have learned not to put a timer on things (OPSEC) to make all people a little safer. I love my husband my kids and my Dad. Moving is long and draining for all involved. I want everything to be unpacked but yet don’t want to miss the good stuff. After speaking with an old friend I realized that the stuff is worth more than the clean house.
Every day I unpack a little more and sort out the buried belongings that are needed. Every day we continue to unpack. Yes, there still are chores but, mom has been out of work due to building maintenance (poisonous fumes) in the office. Instead of getting mad about dirty socks that may be on the floor because of a certain soldier man she calmly picks them up. Instead of forcing a certain 14 year old to do the dishes she washes them herself. Instead of making the family crazy about helping unpack and getting frustrated about where they put it she puts it away herself. Just as she did with the most of the packing.
Today is the second day back to work for a whole day in 19 days. I miss being home. I miss being mom and house wife. I yearn for the day I can stay home and unpack and clean without getting mad because I have worked all day.
Do you work at home or in an office? Are your kids all in school all day and your husband gone too? Would you rather be staying home and playing mom or just work in an office and come home and Also be mom and servant?
I enjoy one job at a time…


No comments: