Friday, March 16, 2012

ARBONNE

ARBONNE






I am very excited to tell you that my Arbonne has arrived and I made my deliveries today! I am happy to have my new product and to be using it. I received sample packs and lots of literature. I tried this product when Clinique was no longer available at my local Herberger store. I LOVE this product and have used it since. Since then I have tried many more of their products and am pleased with the results. Now I am selling these items and hope to do well bringing a luxury product to many who have been disappointed with their makeup products and health and beauty aids. Tomorrow I am going down to a seminar for Healthy Happy Hour!

I am enjoying myself offering a top quality product for an affordable price! Have you found a product that really shook your life and decided to tell everyone about it?


No comments: