Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Messages

I know for some of my readers you may have a difficult time with this post because it is about God and listening to him. The beauty of his sweet voice whispering pounding into our ears heads.
Sunday morning I watched a learn and burn that talked about fear. How God does not want us to be fearful creatures. We know that some fear is good because it protects us but to live a life full of fear causes room for regret. We have to let go of fear and trust in God to get us through. I know all this stuff I thought to myself. I really, really do!
Then I went to church service and again it was about fear. What. I thought? Fear is coming up again. Why? Is there something I am fearful of trying to make the decision about this new found job I have? I want to sale Arbonne and make a little profit off of it so I can stay home maybe, you know once we get moved to post. Then I thought long and hard and felt like I was hit by God yet once again. I heard him telling me to let go and let him. I get it, I really do!
I have decided to let go and let him like I know I should. Do you often wonder about letting go and letting God?

No comments: