Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Camera

I am thankful today because I will be getting the camera I really wanted Friday. You may be thinking that this was quick to come up with this money since I just begun saving and all. You would be right! My Dad told me today that he is buying it for Christmas for me and my husband for Christmas!
I did just buy a cheap one for $30 and have taken a few pictures with it so far. I am also happy to know that the camera that I want takes the same kind of card. I will not have it in time for Thanksgiving but will have it in time for Christmas! I hope to take lots of pictures before my husband leaves for BCT. His request is for me to send pictures with him.
Does anyone know if these pictures can be taken with him for the long lengths of time they make him wait to call?


No comments: