Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hunting Season in the Great Northwest

It is now the middle of hunting season and Bre our daughter does not like the thought of killing animals but decided to go with us and bring her camera. It was nice to have someone in the truck with me while I would drop off the boys then pick them up down the road. Today we found bear scat while out hunting. Right after that my soldier found two deer that he spooked and ran off. Still waiting for Santa to bring me a camera but soon he will and I will have pictures up for everyone. We did not get anything today, bummer. We hope to be done here soon. We like to do family things on Sunday but hunting is not my husbands or my daughters favorite thing. My husband HATES hunting. My son LOVES hunting. Hope my son get his deer or elk soon so everyone will be happy :) What does your family do during hunting season?

No comments: