Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snow

I wish to get a camera! Nobody knows just how much I wish to get a camera. I am saving to buy the one I really want but for now I hope to get even a small point and shoot for Christmas. It is beautiful here today! The snow that God left last night is just wonderful. My youngest was out rolling snow balls before school today and was very happy. You may have read my last post about Hunting Season.

My son is very happy about Hunting Season. Yet, today when he woke up to all this beautiful white stuff all over the ground he let us know he wanted to go sledding this weekend rather than Hunting. If anyone remembers how my husband feels about hunting then you know this made him very happy to hear it. So this weekend we are planning a trip to go sledding! Maybe it will snow more and I can make snow ice cream, Yum!
What do you and your family do when it snows?

No comments: