Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Decorating

As Promised I bring to all Christmas Decorating! I know now that I have this great camera I should be taking lots more pictures. And I will, but I am having a slow start of things. I hope to get better about adding posts since I do read them everyday. I am bummed out when I check my fellow bloggers pages and see nothing new added.



So since I love to read the new posts I will diligently work harder at posting some of my own. I just love Christmas gifts. I have found some really extraordinary gifts for my new family. I have also came up with a great basket idea for different people too! I have big plans for next Christmas and only wish to have came up with some crafty ideas earlier. I would love to post some of these great gifts but some may actually read these. This was at our local Town Tree Lighting this year. There were many people and we had cocoa and popcorn there.



This is our Tree finally decorated and as my daughter says to RED! The big picture on the tree that is big and white is our first Christmas together as a family (Step Dad Included) from 2009.

No comments: