Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Gift Blog Exchange

This year was so much fun learning new traditions and meeting and learning about new people!

Brooke from http://themtnmillers.blogspot.com/ was my blogging Christmas exchange buddy and she is great!
She is an amazing musician and you can here a small piece of what she does here.
Talented She Is!

I will treasure these gifts for a lifetime. I hope to tell my kids every year of this and keep these memories in a memory treasure box. Did I mention how much I appreciate this and the great person I have had the joy of learning about. I have learned that she is a Cardinal Fan as well as a beautiful Harp musician who loves to play for her Aunt and that her husband enjoys sitting around listening too =)


I have been truly blessed by getting to know her and Love the gifts she picked for me!

Thanks Laura for setting this all up!

Stop by to read there Blogs!                 Remeber to leave a comment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole blog swap thing makes me so happy, all the friendships made! Thank you for participating, friend.

Morhia said...

I really enjoyed participating! I have never been in one of these before and was happy when I was out looking for the perfect gift. It was too bad that the chocolates I had bought Brooke would not fit in the bag but I was able to bless the ones at the post office and they were very excited to receive too! I hope to participate and love the idea of many little gifts. I will do that next time I think.

Mrs. Miller said...

What a thoughtful post, Morhia. Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed getting to know you and your family in this process as well. :-D

Heather said...

What adorable gifts, that is one of my favorite quotes. Just saying hello from the blog swap :)

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, as I am in fact eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It includes fastidious stuff.
Also see my site - the diet solution program recipes