Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

I am so excitged with all the holiday decorating and things that take place in December! I have many new pics to add but usuall don't remember to add a note when I have my camera with me...

I wonder what all of my readers must be doing. I read one of the most fun blogs yesterday. You can find a link Here. This sounds like it would not only be thrifty on the pocket book but fun to do too. I also read about a Faux Fireplace too! There are so many neat things that people come up with and I wonder what talents or crafty ideas you have had?


I thought it may be fun to add some pictures that don't even relate to this post to keep it fun! Hope everyone enjoyed and be sure to leave your comments, Merry Christmas Eveyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your page presentation. the colors work together well. great pics of the kids too.

Morhia said...

Thanks! I appreciate all the comments that peopel leave!