Thursday, April 26, 2012

BCT Letters and Little Notes



I have followed a fellow blogger for about a year now and she posts the most amazing stories of Letters and Notes.


 I am so happy tht my husband has seen how this touches my heart and has done the same during this time away.


My soldier has been using my kids to place notes all around the house and I just received my first letter while he's been gone!


He mailed it before he even flew out while he was at MEP'S. Not usre what MEP'S stands for yet but I am sure I will learn!

Do you blog about all the treasured moments your soldier leaves for you?


1 comment:

Michi said...

<3 Love your blog! you may remember my very short lived blog a yellow ribbon! i made a new one and it's http://littlemomosworld.blogspot.com/

Hope we can keep in touch!! <3