Saturday, April 14, 2012

So Much Fun and So Much Money

I absolutely love this Arbonne product and being able to make money while enjoying what I am doing.At my party yesterday I made nearly $100! Not only that but I have two more parties scheduled for this week, one next week, and one in May just from one party. I didn't even put that much time into it, three hours tops!

I couldn't be happier! Starting this business was a huge leap for me. I was not ready for such a big plunge into the unknown. I just learned that two people at the party want to be consultants. One was because of the amount her and her family is using. Things couldn't be better. I wasn't going to build my own website but after my husband seen what kind of money is being made and many people asking for our site he wouldn't not let me.

I put in my notice to be home with my kids starting the first of June and plan on going to Oregon for the month of June while my soldier is away at BCT. He is so exciting to see how much it has grown when he gets back. This has went so much further than either of us expected. I am so glad to have made that step. I just wanted to share my little bit of cloud 9 with all of you!

A Link to my website! Essential Needs

2 comments:

Mina said...

lady, where in the world is your follow button?!

Morhia said...

I rearranged my web page so it is now up on the left by te top, just for you! Hope this helps!