Monday, April 9, 2012

Two Week Vacation

Loving life always but especially so since my oldest showed up from Oregon for two weeks! My youngest has a motorcycle so we spent the majority of our time riding the bike around. It was sos great to get to spend much needed time with him. My oldest turned 18 in January and graduates this summer. He is in hope of joining the Air Force shortly after that. It is nice to have him here and be able to sit and talk with him.

My son enjoys being outside and in the middle of nature. He is just like his mom in this aspect of things. I raised them to always be out searching for wildlife and in the midst of natural surroundings. My middle child, my daughter, Bre is in love with photography. She is desiring to be a wildlife photographer when she is an adult. We spent the time with the whole family very wisely and just hung out together all the time. I love you William and enjoy your trip backt o Oregon. See you in June!

Oh, and my friend is wirting a book and you can find his blog here. So please stop by and pay him a little love and encouragement. Life has been very rough on him and he needs much support as we all do!

How do you spend vacations?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading this remarkable article i am as well glad to share my know-how here with colleagues.

My weblog fitnesstipsonly.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/straightforward-recommendations-to-maintain-your-workout-routines-working-for-you/