Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Time Favorites!

Last night we made Carmel apples again for the second time this fall, Yum. I recommend not to try to make more Carmel by adding in brown sugar or butter. Big mistake and I don't know if it was the butter or the brown sugar. Hmm... the first time I made a pot of both Carmel and one of brown sugar and butter this time I just tried to double the recipe because I didn't want to use the other bag of Carmel's that I had bought.


I am very happy to say that we had a great time and since I picked the smallest I was done first! My daughters turned out the nicest in my opinion but everyone did a really great job. My husband had a great time carving too. This was his first time carving a pumpkin with family. I had thought it was the first time he carved a pumpkin but it was his second. His first was a few years ago. His family did not participate in carving as we had always done before.


We had so much fun listening to music and laughing and cutting! What does your family do?

No comments: