Wednesday, October 26, 2011

His plan: Gain weight and Muscle... My Plan: Lose weight and Gain Muscle

This is week four of my husbands enlistment and week three of my WW diet plan. I have so far only lost .02 lbs. Yes, you read that right. I have been working very hard to get back down to where I was at when we met and that is 60 lbs smaller than now. I have faith and hope and God, I will succeed! Please feel free to leave comments and join me on our travels through time and space. You may here me talk of our happiness and great days but don't be mistaken that we have our trying and tested days too. Our life is far from picture perfect and we do our best to be smiling each and every day. I broke our camera and hope to buy an point and shoot very soon. Our children love to pose for the camera and are very photogenic!

No comments: