Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Week Four

This is the fourth week since my husband whom at home we call Pokey has enlisted. Just a few short months ago my husband told me he wanted to join National Guard which quickly changed and became Active Army. Since he was sworn in four weeks ago thoughts have begun dancing around in my head. Where will we be posted? What do I sale and what do I keep? Will he be put on a tour as soon as AIT is over? Many thoughts and questions arise in these days. Time seems to be moving very quickly and before I know it my husband will be leaving and going off to Boot Camp and coming back a soldier.


I am ready for this. I want to follow him wherever God may lead us. My son told me this summer that he is enlisting into the Army this coming summer. He is 17 years old now and lives in Oregon with his Dad. My husband you may ask is how old? He is 32 and I am 34. My husband looks in his young twenties when all clean shaved. He is very fit and I have no worries of the physical attributes he may be lacking because I know if he is he will soon be to par with the rest if not before leaving.


They don't ship off until sometime in 2012. Yes, 2012 and just before spring. Our new destination will not be in our future until the fall of the coming year. It may seem like a very long time to you but for me time is flying by. For my husband, Oh I haven;t even mentioned his name or mine. Zach known by us as Pokey. Pokey is indeed another blog for a different day. My name is Morhia and he calls me Momo. Our kids are very excited about are new adventures that he has signed us to all be on. I hope the time before his departure is memorable and time moves slowly while he thinks it can't get here soon enough. I have read some blogs from some other military wives and was inspired to start my own blog. I am thankful to have some kind of link to these woman and you may hear me talk of the postings they add.
Ann from HouseholdDiva6 http://household6diva.com/ was my first one to connect with and from there it begun to have the snowball effect. Soon I then found Sidnie from GreenEnoughForMe 
 and read all of her posting for many years of sharing in about two weeks. Both have been a major inspiration for me and I hope to be lucky enough to meet them someday. My husband would love to be stationed in Germany and they are stationed there now. They may have moved on by then but i guess we will not know until that time comes. "See" everyone next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw it was time somebody laid your TRUTH in what REALLY works to acquire ripped hard six pack abs. Nightly Snack: This is generally a toss up and I prefer to mix it around phen375 protein stays with you longer, so that you won't get hungry normally or after you'll devoid of the protein. When you have dandruff, your scalp turns dry this also is the reason hair loosens out in the roots. " Pumpkin is among the healthiest foods for the planet: loaded with fiber, lower in calories http://www.phen375factsheet.com calls in pre-authorization and says why i have to look at it. And approximately an hour or so of moderate activity most days could also cut mortality rates by 50 per cent, provided a wholesome balanced meals are followed [url=http://www.phen375factsheet.com/]phen375[/url] this is a of the favs tools for somebody with knee or joint problems.